miércoles, 15 de marzo de 2017

MY WORLD 2

My father new bike is a yamaha mt-09 edition 2017 this motorbike is a naked bikw with line very agressive because is more aerodynaimc than other naked bikes. This motorbike have a motor three cylindric of 900 cm3 it have 115 horse power and the top speed around 280-300 km/h. My father buy the yamaha or color blue and mate black this combination is very beuatiful the lights of his motorbike is very nice and the frontal is agressive I love his motorbike but I don't like the support of enrollement but y father change the support and aslo change the orginal exhaust and replace for another exhaust more beautiful and run faster and sound more.

This is the mt 09 for me is very beuatiful bike
Imagen relacionada

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario