jueves, 8 de junio de 2017

bye bye ESO

Is time to say bye bye Eso I finish the Eso studies and I begin the batx in the same school I live four fantastic years with my frriends of class but this last year are most dificult but I think aprove all and I begin the new course and I study a lot because bat is more dificult than Eso but I think the 4 ESO prepared for the big dificult is the batx.

In my four years I live all of sensations I like all my teachers well not all but he most yes I have good relation for thge students of my class and always remember my four years in the Eso but after this summer begin the bat and are 2 years very intensive and when I finish bat I like be a policeman.

I like to thank all of pepole I know at the ESO the students, my friends and my teachers for help me and learn all of things thank you I will always remember you.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario