jueves, 18 de mayo de 2017

My helmet

My helmet is the HJC RPHA 11 is one of the better helmets in the world because are a compost of fibers very strong and light helmet some raiders of Moto Gp wear this fantastic model of helmet.
The colors and the design are very nice the fluor yellow is my favourite color and is a good color for helmet because is very striking and all the cars see me.
I bought this helmet because I want a very good helmet and this is the most premium helmet of the brand HJC I choose this brand because my father befor me bought the same helmet but different design and I try the helmet and I love it because are very comfortable.
I don't regret for bought this helmet I m love it with my HJC RPHA 11
Resultado de imagen de hjc rpha 11 oraiser
MY HELMET

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario