miércoles, 24 de mayo de 2017

Nicky Hayden

The last monday one of the persons I admired died.This person are one of the best riders of motorbikes.He has won a Championship Moto Gp at 2006 wirh team Repsol Honda and he won in last race in Valencia.In 2015 he decied went to another Championship the SBK Championship with Official Honda Team.

 The last Wednesday had a car accident when he rode with a bike and this accident is the cause are died.I hurt so much because Nicky are very good person and a good rider and one hero for me because when he was a children he is dream was a rider but not only he did get it but he was a world champion.

 Nicky always laughing are love ride at motorbike he was a winner and always remember you because you are one of the best for me and I missed you laugihng and your style of rode autenthic style American.

 Ride in Pace champion I pray for you and the anothers riders are with you for Marco,Luis,Norik,Dajiro,Shoya and the anothers champions gas in the sky champions.
My hair style is for you Nicky always in my heart


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario